Alive Community Church
Worship is the pathway to intimacy with Jesus.
Every believer in ACC is a “true worshipper”.
We facilitate *vibrant worship (of Jesus) whenever and wherever we are called upon.
*Vibrant worship: where HEALING, BREAKTHROUGHS, REFRESHING, etc., take place in the powerful presence of the Holy Ghost.
MM Organization Chart
Choon Leong (i/c)
– A master roster that incorporates the worship leader, musicians, singers and AV Team will be put up on the ACC website.
– All members are to check the roster as soon as it is planned and inform the i/cs of changes within 3 working days.
– Please do one-to-one swap for last minute changes and inform the respective worship leader.
Expectations of MM Members on duty for Worship Service:
- To attend all music practice sessions unless with valid reasons. Do inform respective worship leader in advance.
- To attire neatly and modestly according to the ACC dress code.
- To attend prayer session held before service.
- To be punctual for all practice sessions.
- To be a role model in worship.
- To speak to the leaders when things are not going well.
- To care for one another, listen and respect the opinion of others and take feedback as part of the learning process.
- To learn to worship (and about worship) at a deeper level.
Enablers in MM
– Musicians, singers and the AV Team will be sent for relevant courses and OJTs.
– The course fees (if any) will be borne by ACC and members.
– This will be held as part of ACC’s foundation program for new believers.
– A series of topics on the theme of worship will be discussed during the seminar.
– The seminar will be conducted by senior MM members or other invited speakers.
– General meetings will be held twice yearly to review processes, as well as, chart the direction for the MM.
– These are important to ensure that members are in line with the vision of ACC and have clear directions while serving in the MM.
– The MM will be constantly looking out for new talents, i.e., recruitment drives will not be conducted unless necessary.
– New recruits will be invited to join the MM as apprentice to a senior member.
– New recruits must have been attending ACC or TJ for at least a year and show a certain amount of commitment in the Lord.
– The most important enabler, where ACC is gathered in celebration of the Lord.
– MM members should be thoroughly prepared and give of their best in facilitating worship in the congregation.
– These sessions are to allow MM members ample time to prepare to facilitate worship during ACC gatherings.
– MM members should take these sessions very seriously and keep records of what is rehearsed so as to be effective facilitators of worship.