Priority Service Registration
Priority Service Registration
Phase 3 Heightened Alert – On-site Services
Resumption of on-site Sunday Worship services from 4 July 2021.
In line with national posture, to keep our members, guests and church safe, we have enhanced our policies to mitigate all possible risks of infection.
As part of ACC’s screening measures, members, guests, or individuals should not go to church premises located at Oriental Plaza:
- If you or individuals in the household are unwell with flu-like symptoms.
- If you, individuals or the household members are required to undergo mandatory testing due to a COVID-19 cluster.
- If you or individuals in the household are placed on Approved Absence, Leave Of Absence, Stay Home Notice, or under a Quarantine Order.
If you belong to any of the above categories, we regret that we will not be able to admit you for on-site services.
Scroll down for the registration link.
First Service Timing: 10.00 am – 11.15 am
*This registration is for parents priority only..
Please enter the Auditorium via Level 4 and exit via Level 3. Service participants with walking difficulties may enter via Level 3 with his/her caretaker.
How to Register
This guide serves to describe the basic steps to managing a registration using Eventbrite.
Eventbrite is an international self-service ticketing platform for events. ACC is leveraging this platform for members and visitors to register for onsite worship and communion services. As ACC events are free to attend, there is no charge in using the Eventbrite platform. The Eventbrite features that are helpful in managing ACC services include capacity restriction, attendee self-registration, private event link, embed on webpage.
- Register for service
- Retrieve successful registration ticket
- Register for Eventbrite account
- Cancelling Registration
- Use an internet browser eg. Chrome and navigate to website url http://www.alivecommunity.net/service-booking/
- Please read the information provided on the service times, duration and experience.
- Click on the Register Now! button to start registering.
- Under the section ‘Sunday Service’, click on the filter and use the calendar to select desired service timing as shown below.
- Please verify the desired service datetime is correct. From the dropdown option, select the number of attendees then click ‘Register’ as shown below. Please select one Zone either Zone A or Zone B only, priority seats are in Zone A only.
- Under ‘Contact Information’ section, enter the name as in photo ID, email address, contact number of the main contact for this registration. The email confirmation with attached ticket will be sent to this email address. Example shown below.
- Proceed to enter name as in photo ID for the each of the attendees. This may include the main contact. The email address and contact number are optional. Example as shown below.
- To complete, at the bottom click ‘Register’.
- There is a message indicating successful registration and ticket details. Please also check your email for the confirmation with attached ticket. Example shown below.
- After successful registration for onsite service, there will be an email confirmation sent. Please log into your registered email account. Please also check the junk mail folder if needed.
Email content example
- Order Summary and additional information about service will be in the email too, you can amend your registration using this link in the example below.
Ticket Attachment in the email example
- To cancel registration, please sign into Eventbrite website at https://www.eventbrite.sg/signin/ OR through the email confirmation sent by Eventbrite after registering.
- To cancel from Eventbrite website, navigate to Eventbrite profile dropdown and click ‘Tickets’ as shown below.
Eventbrite Profile Dropdown
- To cancel from email confirmation received by registrant, please see Access “View and Manage” through email confirmation.
- Click on view and manage and cancel
- You can cancel the order
- To re-register, proceed to “Register Now” at https://alivecommunity.net/service-booking/.
Access “View and Manage” through email confirmation
To cancel the registration, click on ‘Cancel Order’ followed by ‘Yes, Cancel this Order’
Registering for an Eventbrite Account may ease the service registration process. Please sign-up on their website https://www.eventbrite.sg/signin/
Using Eventbrite , you can track your registrations for our service using both the Eventbrite Mobile App and on their website.
Amendments or cancellation of registrations can also be easily done through the eventbrite account.
ON-SITE CHURCH SERVICES SUSPENDED
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
In light of the new clusters and higher unlinked cases of Covid-19 in the local community and more restrictions imposed by the government, we have decided to suspend on-site Church Services from 16 May 2021 till further notice.
Fellow worshipers are encouraged to tune in on Sunday @ 10am to our Live Stream on YouTube.
For new updates, do save our church hand phone 8188 0542 to your contact list to receive WhatsApp announcements.
Sunday Service Live Stream on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/alivecommunity
Chinese Translation Live Stream on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alivecommunitychurch