Worship Service Registration
Thank God we are approved to conduct in-person Worship Services for up to 100 people. Up to 50 persons each in Zone A and in Zone B.
Everyone can come down for worship service now!
Scroll down for the registration link.
There will be two services each Sunday.
Service 1: 10.00 am – 11.15 am
Service 2: 11.45 am – 1.00 pm
How to Register
This guide serves to describe the basic steps to managing a registration using Eventbrite.
Eventbrite is an international self-service ticketing platform for events. ACC is leveraging this platform for members and visitors to register for onsite worship and communion services. As ACC events are free to attend, there is no charge in using the Eventbrite platform. The Eventbrite features that are helpful in managing ACC services include capacity restriction, attendee self-registration, private event link, embed on webpage.
- Register for service
- Retrieve successful registration ticket
- Register for Eventbrite account
- Cancelling Registration
- Use an internet browser eg. Chrome and navigate to website url http://www.alivecommunity.net/service-booking/
- Please read the information provided on the service times, duration and experience.
- Click on the Register Now! button to start registering.
- Under the section ‘Sunday Service’, click on the filter and use the calendar to select desired service timing as shown below.
- Please verify the desired service datetime is correct. From the dropdown option, select the number of attendees then click ‘Register’ as shown below. Please select one Zone either Zone A or Zone B only, priority seats are in Zone A only.
- Under ‘Contact Information’ section, enter the name as in photo ID, email address, contact number of the main contact for this registration. The email confirmation with attached ticket will be sent to this email address. Example shown below.
- Proceed to enter name as in photo ID for the each of the attendees. This may include the main contact. The email address and contact number are optional. Example as shown below.
- To complete, at the bottom click ‘Register’.
- There is a message indicating successful registration and ticket details. Please also check your email for the confirmation with attached ticket. Example shown below.
- After successful registration for onsite service, there will be an email confirmation sent. Please log into your registered email account. Please also check the junk mail folder if needed.
Email content example
- Order Summary and additional information about service will be in the email too, you can amend your registration using this link in the example below.
Ticket Attachment in the email example
- To cancel registration, please sign into Eventbrite website at https://www.eventbrite.sg/signin/ OR through the email confirmation sent by Eventbrite after registering.
- To cancel from Eventbrite website, navigate to Eventbrite profile dropdown and click ‘Tickets’ as shown below.
Eventbrite Profile Dropdown
- To cancel from email confirmation received by registrant, please see Access “View and Manage” through email confirmation.
- Click on view and manage and cancel
- You can cancel the entire order or cancel an attendee in your group.
- To re-register, proceed to “Register Now” at https://alivecommunity.net/service-booking/.
Access “View and Manage” through email confirmation
To cancel the registration, click on ‘Cancel Order’ followed by ‘Yes, Cancel this Order’
Registering for an Eventbrite Account may ease the service registration process. Please sign-up on their website https://www.eventbrite.sg/signin/
Using Eventbrite , you can track your registrations for our service using both the Eventbrite Mobile App and on their website.
Amendments or cancellation of registrations can also be easily done through the eventbrite account.