Worship Service Registration
Welcome to our on-site worship services on Sunday.
- Vaccinated only worship service at 10am
- Vaccinated only worship service at 11.45am
Only avaccinated persons are allowed in the service including children aged 12 years and below (provided they make up no more that 20% of the total number of worshippers on-site).
Please note that for vaccinated-only worship services, all attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or notice of exemption.
Under the MOH advisory, an individual is considered avaccinated if he/ she has been:
- a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems ; or
- b) recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days.
From 1 January 2022, the concession for unvaccinated individuals to perform PET in lieu of being fully vaccinated has been removed. Only fully vaccinated, recovered, or medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 years and below* (those born in 2010 or later) will be allowed to enter all-vaccinated worship services.
*A grace period has been extended to children born in December 2009 to allow them sufficient time to get fully vaccinated. Children born in 2009 who will turn 13 in 2022 will need to be fully vaccinated to enter venues and participate in activities with vaccination-differentiated SMMs from 1 March 2022.
Please refer to this link for more information.
Attendees including members, guests, or individuals should stay home and join us for worship online if:
- you are unwell or exhibit flu-like symptoms;
- you are tested positive for COVID-19 (via PCR or ART)
- you have received a Health Risk Warning (HRW)
- you are a household member of a COVID positive case.
- you are a close contact of a COVID positive case even if you did not receive a HRW.
If you belong to categories (a) and (b), we regret that we will not be able to admit you for on-site services or Sunday school class.
If you belong to category (c), (d) or (e), please perform a ART (self test) on the same day of service and if you are tested negative, you may attend service or Sunday school class.
Seniors aged 60 years old and above are strongly discouraged from attending our on-site services.
*Seniors 60 and above are strongly encouraged to watch service online
First Service Timing: 10.00 am – 11.15 am
Vaccinated only worship service
Second Service Timing: 11:45am – 01:00pm
Vaccinated only worship service
*Service 1 for VACCINATED persons ONLY
*Service 2 for VACCINATED persons ONLY
How to Register
This guide serves to describe the basic steps to managing a registration using Eventbrite.
Eventbrite is an international self-service ticketing platform for events. ACC is leveraging this platform for members and visitors to register for onsite worship and communion services. As ACC events are free to attend, there is no charge in using the Eventbrite platform. The Eventbrite features that are helpful in managing ACC services include capacity restriction, attendee self-registration, private event link, embed on webpage.
- Register for service
- Retrieve successful registration ticket
- Register for Eventbrite account
- Cancelling Registration
- Use an internet browser eg. Chrome and navigate to website url http://www.alivecommunity.net/service-booking/
- Please read the information provided on the service times, duration and experience.
- Click on the Register Now! button to start registering.
- Under the section ‘Sunday Service’, click on the filter and use the calendar to select desired service timing as shown below.
- Please verify the desired service datetime is correct. From the dropdown option, select the number of attendees then click ‘Register’ as shown below. Please select one Zone either Zone A or Zone B only, priority seats are in Zone A only.
- Under ‘Contact Information’ section, enter the name as in photo ID, email address, contact number of the main contact for this registration. The email confirmation with attached ticket will be sent to this email address. Example shown below.
- Proceed to enter name as in photo ID for the each of the attendees. This may include the main contact. The email address and contact number are optional. Example as shown below.
- To complete, at the bottom click ‘Register’.
- There is a message indicating successful registration and ticket details. Please also check your email for the confirmation with attached ticket. Example shown below.
- After successful registration for onsite service, there will be an email confirmation sent. Please log into your registered email account. Please also check the junk mail folder if needed.
Email content example
- Order Summary and additional information about service will be in the email too, you can amend your registration using this link in the example below.
Ticket Attachment in the email example
- To cancel registration, please sign into Eventbrite website at https://www.eventbrite.sg/signin/ OR through the email confirmation sent by Eventbrite after registering.
- To cancel from Eventbrite website, navigate to Eventbrite profile dropdown and click ‘Tickets’ as shown below.
Eventbrite Profile Dropdown
- To cancel from email confirmation received by registrant, please see Access “View and Manage” through email confirmation.
- Click on view and manage and cancel
- You can cancel the order
- To re-register, proceed to “Register Now” at https://alivecommunity.net/service-booking/.
Access “View and Manage” through email confirmation
To cancel the registration, click on ‘Cancel Order’ followed by ‘Yes, Cancel this Order’
Registering for an Eventbrite Account may ease the service registration process. Please sign-up on their website https://www.eventbrite.sg/signin/
Using Eventbrite , you can track your registrations for our service using both the Eventbrite Mobile App and on their website.
Amendments or cancellation of registrations can also be easily done through the eventbrite account.